null

Simple Pleasures Gift Tray

11 reviews
$90.00
SKU:
WB600
Wish List

Simple Pleasures Gift Tray

$90.00

Product details

Flavorful dried fruit and savory crunchy nuts pair together perfectly in this beautiful wooden gift tray. Roasted & salted pistachios and roasted & salted cashews are accompanied by our crowd pleasing cranberry nut mix. Tangy California apricots, tart sour plum halves, and robust dried peaches round out the selection of delicacies. Artfully arranged and packaged together in a divided tray with a hand-tied ribbon.
net wt 3lbs 13oz
gift dimensions 14" x 9½" x 4"
Show More
Show Less

Customer Reviews 11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • They liked it
    5

    Posted by Vahe from Boylston, MA on Mar 16th 2024

    Our daughter-in-law and grandsons liked the mixed tray I had it sent for Easter.

  • Simple Pleasures tray
    5

    Posted by Rita Resha from Westwood, MA on Dec 29th 2022

    Nuts are always of good quality. Packing is simple and secure.

  • Delicious gift
    5

    Posted by Nathan Billig from Chevy Chase, MD on Aug 5th 2022

    Once again, I did well in sending Simple Pleasures Gift Tray gof nuts and dried fruit. They arrived fresh, varied and much appreciated.

NUTRITION FACTS:
SALTED PISTACHIOS: Amount Per 1/4 cup (30g) Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (9% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 130mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 6g, Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potassium (6% DV).
INGREDIENTS: PISTACHIOS (PISTACHIOS, SEA SALT).

SALTED CASHEWS: Amount per 1/4 cup (35g) serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (16% DV), Trans Fat, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 220mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 5g, Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potassium (4% DV).
INGREDIENTS: CASHEWS, SEA SALT.

CRANBERRY NUT MIX: Amount per 1/4 cup (33g) serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (9% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (10% DV), Sugars 6g, Protein 6g, Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potassium (4% DV).
INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS, CRANBERRIES (CRANBERRIES, SUGAR, SUNFLOWER OIL), ALMONDS, PISTACHIOS, CASHEWS, HAZELNUTS, SESAME PEANUTS (PEANUTS, SESAME SEEDS, CORN STARCH, WATER, SALT), AND SALT.

IMPORTED APRICOTS: Amount Per 1/4 cup (36g) serving. Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Fiber 3g (9% DV), Sugars 19g, Protein 1g, Iron (6% DV), Potassium (8% DV).
INGREDIENTS: DRIED APRICOTS (APRICOTS, SULFUR DIOXIDE [TO PROTECT COLOR]).

*May contain occasional pit fragments.


SOUR PLUMS: Amount Per 1/4 cup (40g) Serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 29g (9% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 1g, Iron (8% DV), Potassium (8% DV).
INGREDIENTS: SUN-DRIED CALIFORNIA PLUMS, SULFUR DIOXIDE [TO PRESERVE COLOR].

*May contain occasional pit fragments.


DRIED PEACHES: Amount Per 1/4 cup (40g) Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 3g (9% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 1g, Iron (6% DV), Potassium (8% DV). Not a significant source of Cholest. or Calcium.
INGREDIENTS: DRIED CALIFORNIA PEACHES (PEACHES, SULFUR DIOXIDE [TO PROTECT COLOR]).

*May contain occasional pit fragments.



*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

This product is processed/packaged on shared equipment with almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, walnuts, sesame, soy, milk.

Hand-roasted in small batches

No fancy seasonings or artificial additives

Hand-packed with the utmost care

Back To Top
×
×
Icon Hot
Icon Hot