null

Sun Drenched Splurge (Small)

1 review
$26.00
SKU:
P16
Wish List

Sun Drenched Splurge (Small)

$26.00

Product details

Renew your taste buds with fastachi's classic fruit mix, sweetened by nature and preserved at our hands. Just-ripe peach, pear and sour plum halves balanced with hearty, whole pitted prunes and imported apricots. Rounded out with a bit of papaya chunks for blissful sugariness.
Presented in a clear acetate gift container and wrapped in a signature gift box.
net wt 1lb 6oz
gift dimensions 6" x 1¾"
Show More
Show Less

Customer Reviews 1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • nut mix
    5

    Posted by Lily from Waltham, MA on Jan 29th 2019

    Everything from Fastachi is fantastic!! The nut mixes are always the highest quality and so fresh! They are a huge hit with everyone!

NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: about 21. Serving Size: about 1/4 cup (30g). Amount Per Serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 15mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 1g, Iron (2% DV), Potassium (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: DRIED PEACHES, DRIED PEARS, DRIED PRUNES (PITTED PRUNES, POTASSIUM SORBATE [TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS]), DRIED PLUMS, DRIED IMPORTED APRICOTS, DRIED PAPAYA (PAPAYA, CANE SUGAR), SULFUR DIOXIDE FOR COLOR RETENTION.
*May contains occasional pit fragments.

This product is processed/packaged on shared equipment with almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, walnuts, sesame, soy, milk.

Hand-roasted in small batches

No fancy seasonings or artificial additives

Hand-packed with the utmost care

Back To Top
×
×
Icon Hot
Icon Hot