null

Dark Chocolate Pistachios

3 reviews
SKU:
212311

This product not available to be shipped due to warm weather

Wish List

Dark Chocolate Pistachios

Product details

Roasted pistachios dipped in the silky smooth sensation of dark chocolate, made from rich cocoa beans, to create mouthwatering bliss.

This item is sold per 8oz bag.
Show More
Show Less

Customer Reviews 3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • Delicious!
    5

    Posted by Caroline Scott from Salem, MA on Mar 7th 2022

    The best!

  • pistachio dark chocolate
    5

    Posted by Barbara Schneider from East Falmouth, MA on Apr 30th 2020

    This is some of the best ever! We love this and buy it each time we drive from the Cape up to Watertown to stock up on nuts! Worth the drive. Wish they would sell smaller amounts when one orders to have it delivered.... it is pricey so would love just a little as a treat....

  • Epic and awesome!
    5

    Posted by JMR from Wellesley, MA on Apr 5th 2020

    I love many of the things that Fastachi sells, but I love the chocolate covered pistachios most of all! They are truly addictive. Ordered five bags to help get the family through all of the social distancing and one week later, we're down to three.

NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: About 7.5. Serving Size: 11 pieces (30g). Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 16g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 2g, Calcium (0% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: DARK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR [PPROCESSED WITH ALKALI], COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN [AN EMULSIFIER], VANILLA), WHOLE DRY ROASTED PISTACHIOS, CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE, GUM ARABIC, SALT.
*Contains soy.

This product is processed/packaged on shared equipment with almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, walnuts, sesame, soy, milk.

Warm Weather Shipping:
To avoid "Heat Sensitive Items" from sitting in transit over the weekend, orders containing these items received at the end of the week will be shipped the beginning of the following week.
Sure Post Shipping:
UPS SurePost® is not available on orders containing heat sensitive items, as these items may not be in transit for more than 2 buisness days.
Shipping Chocolates:
Due to warm weather in your shipping location, the shipping method for orders containing "Heat Sensitive Items" may automatically be upgraded to UPS 2nd Day or have a $5 warm weather handling fee added depending on shipping location.

Hand-roasted in small batches

No fancy seasonings or artificial additives

Hand-packed with the utmost care

Back To Top
×
×
Icon Hot
Icon Hot