Free Super Saver Shipping on $89+ per address: SEE DETAILS > .
Fastachi cares: A message to our customers about coronavirus. Learn More

Honey Roasted Peanuts

A nostalgic combination of delicately sweet honey and classic roasted peanuts.

This item is sold per 7oz bag.
SKU: 212300
A classic and beloved combination. Honey and peanuts come together for a lightly sweet, crunchy snack.
NUTRITION FACTS: Servings: about 7. Serving Size: about 1/4 cup (28g). Amount Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 2g (7%DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 6g, Iron (2% DV), Potassium (0% DV). Not a significant source of Cholest., Vitamin A, Vitamin C or Calcium. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

*Contains wheat.

This product is processed/packaged in a facility that processes tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, dairy and soy products.

Honey Roasted Peanuts Reviews

Write a review
Apr 22, 2021  |  By Alex M
Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon
Very fresh, perfect crunch and texture. Salty-sweet balance is delicious.

Testing your recommended nuts
Nov 8, 2020  |  By Richard Lyon
Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon Review star icon
I have a friend who recommended your peanuts to me, recently. I tried 2 different ones. The honey roasted and peanuts with sesame seeds. He was right about them. They are delicious. The honey roasted are my favorite but I do like the sesame seed nuts almost as much. I wanted to try them to add some weight to my diet. I am a little light on my diet and these will probably add weight that I desperately need. My referral person's name is John Spain of Nashville, Tennessee. He wholeheartedly recommended them. I will be ordering more in the future. Thanks for quick delivery of my order.