A message to our Customers
We wanted to provide you with an update on how we at Fastachi are addressing the challenges of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and share with you the extra precautions we are taking in order to minimize the risk and to continue managing our daily activity to provide you with the best possible service.
As experienced food professionals, we take sanitation, hygiene and food handling very seriously every day. Beyond the standard practices of safe food handling, such as hand washing, sanitizing surfaces and maintaining a sanitary environment, below are some of the additional steps that we are taking:
- We are educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- We are enhancing our cleaning measures including more frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high-touch surfaces
- As always, should an employee feel unwell they are required to contact their manager before entering the workplace and seek advice from a healthcare professional before being permitted to return to work. Additionally, any employee that shows signs of illness at work will immediately be asked to leave and seek an evaluation from a medical professional.
- We are implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
- We are asking our staff to prioritize their self-care even more than usual; eat well, sleep well and hydrate as much as possible to maintain their good health.
We will continue to closely monitor the current information and guidelines provided by the CDC, WHO, and our local / state health departments as it is released, and modify our actions as needed.
We will keep our normal hours of operations and make any adjustments necessary to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
We thank you and are grateful for your business. And we greatly appreciate your ongoing support.
All of us at Fastachi.